CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Also

Malie is doing great....I know i never post anymore. She's struggling a bit with the transition from school to summer schedule and we are moving. I'm hoping it doesn't mess her up too much. I LOVE our new place...loving Rancho so far too! Very family friendly, tons of parks around us (4 within walking distance and at least 2 schools) and our location in the complex couldn't be better. It's just such a huge hassle to get moved!! I am hoping to get some movers this weekend and just finish it all. For now I sit on the floor while watching TV, working, or online. It sucks! But at least we have our beds and I love love love getting all my laundry done!!! I'm going to try to be better at blogging. Really. I always say that.

0 comments: