CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's that day again + Kindy pics!

It's methotrexate day. I can't decide if I should take it now and get it over with and just be sick all day or take it tonight and be sick for Friday. I'm leaning toward tonight or tomorrow morning because Malie's Back-To-School night is tonight. It's really short but still, I don't want to be sick to my stomach while I'm there. I read on a message board somewhere that someone else lost a lot of their hair. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I'm trying to grow it out. Other people said they didn't though. I hate how much pain I'm in, I hope it starts working sooner than 3 months. Mother Teresa said "I know God will not give me more than I can handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much." I kinda feel like that these days. Trying to keep on keeping on though!

Anyway, before this turns into an sicky-blog, I should try and post the rest of the pictures of Malie!


Eating some pancakes for breakfast before the first day!


Cute new backpack!


Standing outside her new classroom.


Malie LOVES hopscotch.


Malie and her teacher, Mrs. Stapleton


I have more from the rest of the week (took one every day!) but they are on my phone so I have to figure out how to do that. And really, does anyone know if there is an easier way to post pics on blogger? It takes me forever!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Malie is getting SOO big! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!

The pics do take time to upload. I do it while doing other things!

I also take Methotrexate. I have found that I need to have a good breakfast in me before I can take it. And also have some hot chocolate as I am driving to work and plenty of water all day. If I skip a meal on the day I take it I do feel yucky so I have to watch that. I am on 3X 2 days a week. I helped get thigns under control for me. I just have to watch and make sure I eat the days I take it.